Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Dangerous Illusions




http://www.bakerpublishinggroup.com/books/dangerous-illusions/379890


Back Cover
 
Trish Bailey is on overload trying to deal with a demanding job, an ailing mother, and a healing heart.  When a series of unsettling memory lapses leads to a tragic death - and puts Trish under police scrutiny - her world is once again thrown into turmoil.
 
Detective Colin Flynn isn`t certain what to think of the facts he uncovers during this investigation.  Did Trish simply make a terrible mistake, or is there more to the case than meets the eye  As he searches for answers, disturbing information begins to emerge - and if the forces at work are as evil as he suspects, the situation isn`t just dangerous...it`s deadly.
 
Review
 
I was nearly giddy with excitement when Dangerous Illusions arrived in my mailbox.  Being one of my favourite authors, Irene Hannon never disappoints.  The worst part about reading her stories is that they eventually end...leaving me to wait in eager anticipation for her next work.
 
In Dangerous Illusions, Irene has crafted an intriguing mystery.  This book kept me up late as I had to read `just one more chapter`!  Taut with tension and threaded with delicious romance, Irene has written one of her best novels yet.  And the plot twist...!  It came right out of left field and had my head spinning. 
 
In short, I love, love, LOVE this book!  And I`m so happy to see it`s the start of a new series, `Code of Honor`. 
 
Thank you Graf-Martin for this book!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment